Here are answers to the most common questions we get about our services. Please contact us if you’ve got one that isn’t on this list, and we will get it answered for you asap!
1. Is there a minimum budget we must have inorder to experience a Love Always Wedding?
We require a minimum budget of $35,000 per 100 guests in order to present an elegant, jaw dropping, successful wedding event. In the event your overall budget is less than $35,000, weare still available for a Day of Coordination Package.
2. Do you offer additional services?
Yes! We want your day to be perfect. We also offer Decor & Design (provided by Beyond the Decor), Person in Waiting Services, Website Creation, additional event coordination, RSVP management, and more!
3. Will the owner be planning our wedding?
Yes! Soni Brown is the owner and Lead Planner. She is the only one who will be involved in the planning process. The coordinators and assistants start working on the event 1 month prior to the wedding date to tie up loose ends.
4. Do you have a Preferred Vendor’s List?
We work with only the best vendors in the area. We use vendors that we know, like, and trust. All of our vendors are properly licensed and insured, and some offer exclusive discounts to our clients.
5. Do you also plan other social events?
In order to give our wedding clients our undivided attention, and keep our calendar open, we don’t currently produce additional social events for non-clients.
6. How far in advance can we book a Love Always Wedding Planning Experience?
Our books are open 24 months in advance.
7. How many weddings do you coordinate at atime?
We have a staff of 10 experienced coordinators which allows us to manage a maximum of two (2) events on the same day.
8. Do you offer Decor and Design Services?
Yes! We work with our in-house designer, Beyond theDecor, to create a custom luxury design that is guaranteed to WOW!